Happy Holidays from the Moya Family =)


Sunday, August 9, 2009

I need to blog more!

Even if I don't have new pics.. I still need to blog.. shame on me. This blog is like our family journal...
Well.. tommorow we close on our house! Woo hoo! We also get the keys on Tuesday. I am so ready to get our house! Its been 3 years since we have owned so its about time. Too long of a vacation from being home owners. =)
Michael is almost ready to start 3rd grade! He is getting too big.. I found out the other day that his new teacher is the one I requested and I am so excited about that. She is the greatest.. koodos to Mrs. Hopkins =)
I will keep you posted on the move in and school starting. I am really excited about my new position at the school. I will be doing the literacy for the ELL (english language learners). Just up my alley!

No comments: