Happy Holidays from the Moya Family =)


Friday, October 2, 2009

September has come and gone!

Shame on me.... I was trying to be good and post on here.. but It has been a month already. Well.. we have been in our house for almost 2 months now! Wow! Time flies! We finished putting up our fence and now have been painting new colors in the house. I promise I will post pics on here. I have posted them on facebook.. and just need to save them to my computer so I can post them on here.
I am going to down to Mexico City in a couple of weeks... to have my sister in law Susie fix some teeth. I love having a dentist in the family.. much more cheaper to fly down there and get things fixed then using our insurance and doing it here.. crazy I know! While I am down there I am going to be going to the pyramids of the sun and moon to get another aztec mask for my living room... like I said I need to post pics.. which I will do this weekend for sure... (I hope... lol) It is UEA conf. weekend so no school and no work for 4 days.. woo hoo!

Bye!
Dawn

No comments: