Happy Holidays from the Moya Family =)


Sunday, August 24, 2008

The first day back to school for Michael and Me!



This pic is Michael getting ready to go out the door for school!

I was so happy to go back! I am helping my boss get our room ready.... Our school has gone to school wide Title 1 now and we have lots in store for us this year! Our room is bigger and we have new programs to be implemented. I am so excited to be back!

Also, Michael started the 2nd grade this year. He is in Ms. Degen's class. I requested her last May and was so happy that it was granted. (I guess that is a benefit of working at the same school that he goes to... woo hoo!) I was so impressed with her class last year that I really wanted Michael in her class. So far so good... The first morning.. he was crying and complaining that summer was over and that he didn't want to go to school. When I went to his class after school was let out... he was telling me that he loves the 2nd grade and his teacher! AWESOME! I was so happy to hear that! This is gonna be a great year! I can just feel it in my bones!

No comments: