Happy Holidays from the Moya Family =)


Monday, August 4, 2008

SO.... we decided to have little ones!







For those who know.... I had a hard time getting preggo.. so.... Miguel and I went to my doctor and he put me on Clomid... Scary! What if we had a multiple birth? But, we wanted a baby and (dot dot dot... as in Mama Mia! lol)



We were preggers! We found out that I was pregnant on Valentines Day 2000!






Then... we found out on 6-3-00 that


IT's A BOY!


Miguel was in charge of naming the baby if it was a boy...


Our new baby was to be named:


*Michael Vaughn Moya*


Michael after Miguel and his father (Miguel in spanish is Michael)


Vaughn after uncle Bryan, grandpa Delbert and Great Grandpa Price.




I have included my preggers pic and Michael's fetal fotos...

No comments: